Saturday, April 22, 2006

Reality bites.....

REality bites....

Have got the sneezes...my dad always says that if you sneeze seven times in a row you're gonna die....
Well, I've sneezed about ten times this time, and you know what? I am gonna die ......someday. So he was right. My mum and dad know all that there is to know about anything that is important, they are so clever, and I am so lucky....

I have been having trouble sleeping lately and have found a way to get to sleep, and get back to sleep when I awake in the middle of the night....this is so strange....I say the rosary....I AM NOT religious....I AM NOT RELIGIOUS....
For some reason, it helps me to block out all the thoughts going around in my head. Focusing on getting the prayer correct totally keeps my mind blank of thoughts.
I have not decided to get religious, I am not an advocate of religion, but have a mantra to chant that seems to still my mind and distinguish my anguish to the point where I totally relax.
Thanks to whomever came up with it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home