Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Job Interviews..

I have job interviews, I don't know why I bothered to get job interviews when I don't like this really cold bloody city, and would prefer to live in the tropics.
I have a job interview tomorrow and I don't really want a job, I prefer to be a lazy bum that sits around reading all day. Sigh.....I must earn rent money I suppose.
Job interviews are so easy, if you just act really confident then people think you are capable of doing the job that you've applied for. Sometimes I have pulled a job that I have no real right to just because I aced the interview.
Anyway, I am going to wish myself luck publicly since to do it privately would be much less egotistical and selfish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lose Weight said...

you have a pretty cool blog here another one of my favourites is a work at home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

Come and see my normal blog as well by visiting www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com, it talks about general stuff, maybe you can help me out? I don't really know what to write about. I think blogs are really cool. So many people and so many lives, gotta love it. Anyways, keep it up, see you soon :)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Where is all this weird SPAM coming from?

If you have answers for all of the "standard" questions and know how to out-psych the psychological questions, they'll hire you and have you working for weeks before they figure out you might really be crazy.
Oh wait, that's me...

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home