Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tell It like It Is.....

A couple of things I thought...

I found this and decided to complete it myself.

Complete the sentence

My ex is: my ex

Maybe I should stop: smoking

I love: puppies

I don't understand: the fascination men have with sports

I lose: money on poker machines

People say I'm: aggressive

Love is: out there somewhere

I will always: be me

Forever is: inconceivable

I never want to: get old alone

I think the current US President: is a dick

When I wake up in the morning: I wish I could go back to sleep until the afternoon

My past is: colourful

I get annoyed when: people do stupid things

Parties are for: other people

My dog is: dead

My cat is: dead

Kisses are the best when: they're done right

Tomorrow: if I wake up will be a good day

I really want to: win the lottery

I have low tolerance for people who: are cruel and ignorant


And tonight I am going to see David Gray, it will be awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger ing said...

I just stopped smoking a few weeks ago. I hope this is encouraging, rather than annoying, but it's not too bad! for the first three or four days, I had a rough time with it. But once I got through that part, it was easy. And now I feel better. I'm just afraid I'll gain weight (so far, I haven't).

Sorry about the cat, the dog. Sometimes I think a pet's role is to teach us about death.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home