Thursday, July 02, 2009

Empowerment

I want to go to the gun shooting range this weekend just to see what it's like. I want to know how to handle a fire arm. Not for protection, and not because I'm pro-guns. I want to feel what it's like to have full control over something that is designed to take life away from another human. I want to be able to to revel in the power over a weapon that with my free will could become deadly.

I won't to become an advocate for any political points of view.

This is something I have wanted to do for a long time, and now I am finally going to do it. That is so fantastic. I already feel more powerful, just because I made the decision to just give it a try.

I am hoping to be stress free all weekend. I want to be stress free all weekend. I am so over being depressed, time to move on. In moments like these, I feel strong enough to move the world, but it can crash down hard just when you aren't looking.

Time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home