Monday, July 06, 2009

Guns and rednecks

I went to the local gun range this weekend, and I am seriously thinking about joining up. The cute fella showed me around, and explained how it all works, and what you need to be able to shoot and own a gun. It is hideously expensive, but that's to stop just anyone from being able to own a gun, but it's close by, and I need to belong to some clubs. A gun club, why not?

I've turned the corner, and I'm going to be ok. It still hurts, but more than anything, I want to get out of here. Everything with the other boy is going to plan, he's treating me right, and is fun to hang out with, and he knows that I'm not committing to anything right away, so we both have space.

We're going on a road trip this weekend, haven't decided where to yet, but so long as I'm away from this place, it will be great. I can't wait to move out, and the sooner I do that, the better.

I also stopped taking the xanax, it was way too scary when I missed one and wake up in a panic in the middle of the night. I know I've been going through a rough patch, but that didn't help at all.

So, cruising along ok for today, will have to report more regularly so I can see where the ups and downs are, and if there's any patterns to it. I also need ton stop drinking, that's not helping me cope at all,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home