Friday, July 15, 2005

Frustrations....

Another day at work. I bludged as much as I could tonight since I have done a lot of hours this week.
I am getting no support form the administration staff, to the point that there are some rather large obstacles in my path, which are there to either piss me off, or to put a fast end to my career. It will go one way or the other, I don't believe that there any compromises to be had here.
I will not put up with people that are so insecure that they won't let me get on with my job for fear I might show them up. There is yet another very insecure woman I am trying to deal with that must be very fearful of keeping her job. If I ask for something to be done, it doesn't get done. If I ask to help in order to get what I need done quicker, I am given a very fast no. Ultimatums will be given next week, with the result being that I get what I need, or she gets told from someone higher up.
I have realised that when I am in a job I feel more than capable of doing and someone gets in my way, or makes me look bad, my capricorn nature shows itself full strength.
I say to this woman, BEWARE, I will not back down. What I expected today was reasonable, but what I expect from now on will be more than she failed to produce already. She will regret that she got in my way, and I will find a way to make sure that she knows that.

Bloody Collingwood, I lost dinner and a movie on that game tonight, and the chance to gloat. I am happy that now I get to have dinner and go to a movie with MCITG, but would rather have had him pay!!

I need a holiday and Byron is looking so far away, next Friday is a long time away when I have a battle to win before I go. I hope that it doesn't rain, but if it does then I won't really care, because I'll be there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home