Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tell It like It Is.....

Where to from here?
Like the song says, do I stay or do I go now.
I almost got fired yesterday. I am a right bitch to live with, and a right bitch to work with.
I have been told. A weeks annual leave, well really 9 days annual leave, time off to find myself somewhere to live, and to think about whether I want to continue to work where I work. I have pages of thoughts to write here, but my most pressing dilemma is what to do about now.
I have no idea if I want to continue working for my BBB, but I do know that I can't live with him if I work there.
I am drunk now, but have been drunk for a lot of my life, and no sobriety has made any decisions easier. If I get fired, I have again made sure that I fail. The only sure thing in my life so far, is that I fail. I can fail at anything, that's kind of comforting. It means that if I try to die, then maybe I will fail.
Is there other people out there that think about killing themselves every minute of every day as much as I do? The best way is to slice through the artery in the leg, there's no going back from there.
This damn curser is blinking at me like I have something else to add, there's nothing else, I want to die. I don't want to live. I fucking don't see the point.
Thanks for reading, if I wake up tomorrow, it's a good day, because I haven't yet done what I am destined to do. I see it as my destiny, because I am fucked if I can see any reason to postpone the inevitable.
I just hope it makes the papers............

4 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:04 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Ok - I deleted the comment I left because I decided it wasn't fair on you to leave it here. I've emailed it to you instead. You know where I am if you want to talk.

8:06 PM  
Blogger elaine said...

big fat kisses. No karaoke but we can still get drunk.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Movin'on said...

Totally, we are organising something right now.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home