Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I had the strangest dream......


Last night my cute IT guy stayed over (he makes me smile), and I had a weird dream. We watched "Night of the Living Dead" (original B&W) in bed, and then I put on another dvd and went to sleep. I think MCITG watched it for half an hour after I went to sleep, and then turned it off. It's a strange thing when you first start hanging out with someone and your supposed to want to jump their bones all the time - and I do want to jump his bones all of the time - but you find yourself falling asleep before the act because you're just too tired. It was OK because we woke up in the middle of the night...umm, I'll stop now.
But, as I was explaining, this strange dream......
I was in bed watching a dvd with MCITG, and we were cuddling and stuff, when I noticed an advertisement pop up in the corner of the screen - like when pop ups occur on your computer - and I realised that it was a video of me having sex with an ex. It was so vivid that I saw the camera being adjusted at the beginning to make sure that the angle, focus and lighting were right. There was a caption on the screen saying where the movie had been shot and by whom. And, make no mistake, I am totally identifiable with the tattoos that I have so I know that it was of me.
It wasn't my last ex though, it was one a couple before him, and the person that was supposed to have shot it was an aquaintance of my last ex.
I saw this movie-thing on the screen and I panicked. How did they get it? Why were they showing it now? What do I do?
I first tried to move so MCITG wouldn't be able to see the TV, that didn't work. He says "Hey, isn't that you?", and of course I say something totally believable like "Where, there? On the TV, no couldn't be...well... "
I mean, exactly what am I going to say? "Of course that's not me, lots of women have tattoos of the exact same hand drawn dragon tattoo that I have on my upper thigh." Yeah, right!
I don't remember where it went from there exactly, but what is going on in my head for me to have this dream? To my knowledge there are no videos out there of me having sex.
Am I trying to sabotage this really nice liaison somehow?
This is all way too disturbing, I need to meditate on the whole dream meaning thing for a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

maybe it means you want to make a movie w/ mcitg. hehe. sometimes a dream is just a dream.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Movin'on said...

My CITG is way too shy to go there, and I am (now) way too paranoid to go there as well!!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home