Monday, May 23, 2005

The music follow on....

Ok, Ian nominated me for this.

The total volume of music files on my computer: Easy, I don't own a computer, so it's none. But, if I were to put the total volume of music files on the work server, it's more than 25GB.
The last CD I bought was Jeff Lang - Cedar Grove - I passed it on to a friend. But the last CD I acquired was The Killers - I haven't played it yet.
There are no songs playing in my area, I have no speakers on my computer. I had a radio once, but BBB took it away.
Five Songs I listen to, is a really hard one to answer. I can't say I have the same favourite songs all year round.
Anything from the Cedar Grove album
Anything from Pearl Jam
Fairies Wear Boots - Black Sabbath
Only Women Bleed/Welcome to My Nightmare - Alice Cooper
Me & Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home