Saturday, May 21, 2005

My local....

Is it pathetic if all the staff at the pub you hang out at know your name, and you know(and remember) all of theirs?
I got drunk at the pub - the one just down the road from where I live - last night, and stumbled safely home about midnight. An this guy was trying really hard to pick me up, I was drinking beers at the bar with him. I kept saying "We're only here to drink beer", and staying firmly out of the personal space areas, and he was still trying. I thought it was funny, because in no way did I encourage him, or say anything that would let him think that I was interested in him at all.
I think that there are a lot of lonely people in this world.

MCITG - update
We have reached an understanding......and I can beat him at pool at least once in a couple of hours.

KARAOKE - Next Saturday night I am free - does this sound OK for everyone? It will be a fun night and there is NO pressure to sing if you don't want to.

2 Comments:

Blogger E in Oz said...

We'll be there. :-)

5:33 AM  
Blogger elaine said...

oh no, I'm definitely going to sing. This is going to be fun.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home